Heritage Products for slippery surfaces
Prevent slipping accidents at work or at home by treating Slippery Tiles with Heritage Products!
This problem of slipping results in loss of life, physical disability, loss of productivity, legal and compensation costs and the cost to the community due to hospitalization.
The legal implication for you:
In the European Community, regulations require that surfaces in certain places meet specified coefficients of friction.
Insurance companies will not cover slipping accidents unless there is compliance with these regulations.
While this is not yet the case in South Africa, in terms of common law, you MAY still be held legally liable for a slipping accident on your premises, home or work, unless you can establish that you have taken reasonable precautions to prevent it.
Being in a position to prove that you have treated slippery surfaces such as showers, baths and tiled surfaces with Heritage Products might make the difference!
Where are slipping risks to be found?
At home, in facilities for the aged and in the hospitality industry in baths, showers, bathroom floors, and other areas with potentially Slippery Tiles including kitchens, halls, living rooms, balconies, stoeps and patios.
In public places and other places to which the public may have access such as shopping malls, foyers of office blocks, entrance halls to business premises, hospitals, changing rooms at sports facilities, rest rooms etc. All these need to be safe.
In the workplace, in all the instances already mentioned as well as areas which due to a requirement for highly sanitary conditions may have Tiles, such as abattoirs, food processing plants, laboratories etc.
Heritage - The solution
- Efficiently renders anti slip, WHEN WET as well as in dry conditions, surfaces such as porcelain and enameled baths and showers, and floors of mineral composition such as ceramic, granite, mosaic, terrazzo, silestone, marble etc.
- Does not otherwise alter the characteristics of the floor or surface.
- Requires no construction work to apply.
- Is environment-friendly.
- Allows the surface to be used almost immediately with minimum disruption.
- Complies with European Directive 89/654 and Norm TRRI-NLT-178/88.
- One application provides a surface, guaranteed for several years.
Heritage provides a comprehensive service in South Africa, be it the treatment of your home, business, shopping centre, factory etc. or by providing our range of products to do-it-your-self enthusiasts.
Free quotations and advice are given on site. Please contact your regional distributor for more information.